Wednesday, December 02, 2009
 
Talk About Instant Savings
I received two Forbes subscription renewals in the mail the other day. The same day. With a $40 difference in a six month subscription rate.

First, a congratulations on my recent move and an offer to renew at $59.95 for 26 issues:

$60 for 26 issues.
Click for full size


In another envelope, an offer to renew at $19.95 for 26 issues:

$20 for 26 issues.
Click for full size


As you know, I take a larger number of magazines than I can read in a contemporary fashion. And you know one of the factors that makes me decide which ones to let expire?

How stupidly the circulation department treats you.

Forbes doesn't rival Fortune and other Time-Warner magazines in trying to trick you. Yet.


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."