Tuesday, February 17, 2009
 
Where The Humor Goes Awry
You know, you would think, "What's there for Brian not to like?" It's a Web site with cat pictures and captions with a name sort of like an affinity to one of my blogs: MyCatHatesYou.com.

I mean, it's meh a bit relative to ICanHasCheezburger.com and StuffOnMyCat.com. But I tolerated it for a few clicks until I got to this entry.

Vulgarity+Cheney=Comedy Gold!

Well, no, not so much. That's just juvenile, really. I mean, I do from time to time run to a little schizophrenic satire about politicians with whom I do not agree, but simply saying Fuck <politician> isn't any sort of intelligent humor no matter how you package it, Ms. Cho.

Maybe the site will be worthwhile after the author emerges from puberty at the age of 40 or so.


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."