Tuesday, March 04, 2008
 
Brian Needs Google Hits
In case anyone wants to know, if you're about 5'11" and a size 5/6, your inseam could be about 33". Difference in your trunk vs. leg length could make for variation.

Apparently, someone does want to know, so I asked my sainted mother, who has those dimensions.

Also, please note that my sainted mother wouldn't mind a whole box of Ho-Hos, if you're sharing, but they nor the copious amounts of junk food she already consumes seem to alter her basic mathematics. Fortunately, I inherited something of that metabolism myself.


Comments:
and I don't like to miss my trips to Steak N Shake
 



I'm not quite an inch taller than that, and 33's would be capris on me... :o

Word Verification: "ascud", which was intercepted by "apatriot".
 



Post a Comment

<< Home
 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."