Thursday, January 24, 2008
 
Hail, Caesar!
The race for Matt Blunt's successor as Republican candidate for Missouri takes an interesting turn as another government member amasses an army and leads it to Jefferson City:
    "I'm in," Kinder said Thursday. Asked if there was any scenario in which he would not run, Kinder replied: "No. Crossed the Rubicon."
What, he's not actually saying he's started a civil war and an armed conflict to turn the Missouri Republic to the Missouri Empire? Those whacky politicians and their misunderstood metaphors!

(Full disclosure: I once was approached, sort of, to be a candidate to work on Kinder's blog. Which is why my name crops up from time to time on his team's blogroll. Obviously, I didn't take it, which would have precluded me from snark like this.)


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."