Saturday, December 01, 2007
 
Wish I Was There
The Milwaukee Rep is going to stage all three parts of The Norman Conquests simultaneously. (Story.) Man, I wish I was in Milwaukee to see them; I love the plays. How do I know about them?
    This is not the first time the company has staged "The Norman Conquests." The Rep did the trilogy in the smaller Stiemke Theater 13 years ago.
I saw all three of them my senior year in college. Better yet, in the high point of my girl-chasing career, I took three different women to see them.

Unfortunately, a scheduling error made it so that I scheduled two of them to see "Table Manners", so I saw that one twice and had to take one of them to see a second play. Also unfortunately, they all wanted to be "just friends."


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."