Wednesday, June 13, 2007
 
One Thing, Unfigured Out
I read an article from Bizjournals.com about varied job backgrounds because, brothers and sisters, I was not just born the pestilence onto software that I am. So this article tries to tell me how to use that: A diverse background isn’t necessarily a problem, but two things struck me.

One, this quote:
    Remember from the movie "City Slickers," old Curley holding up his gloved hand and saying, "One thing -- and you've got to figure out what that thing is."
Um, no, both IMDB and I remember it like this:
    Curly: Do you know what the secret of life is?
    [holds up one finger]
    Curly: This.
    Mitch: Your finger?
    Curly: One thing. Just one thing. You stick to that and the rest don't mean shit.
    Mitch: But, what is the "one thing?"
    Curly:
    [smiles] That's what *you* have to find out.
Secondly, dude, your mailto link is messed up and is carrying through the headline and the first paragraph:

Bad mailto link


Well, I guess I have found my one true thing, the story to tell my future interviews and clients.


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."