Tuesday, January 02, 2007
 
Red on Red
Missouri school districts going to court for more state money:
    In a massive case that could put hundreds of millions of state tax dollars on the line, about half of the state's 524 school districts will go to court this week demanding more state education money.

    The school districts will attempt to establish that the more than $2.7 billion Missouri spends on its public schools is inadequate to give children a chance at a decent education.
You know, I briefly considered getting an education degree. I'm sure that turning to English and Philosophy instead has left me with inadequate steeping in the esoteric knowledge that transmutes squandering the people's tax money on suing to get more of the people's tax money into a positive value.

But fortunately, I have unelected bureaucrats with more knowledge than me to squander my tax money trying to get more tax money. Heck, I play the lottery; why shouldn't my betters in the government?


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."