Saturday, September 02, 2006
 
I Feel Secure
I don't know which makes me feel better in this story.

That the pilot locked himself out of the cockpit:
    An Air Canada Jazz pilot who left the cockpit of his passenger jet to use a back washroom moments before landing found himself locked out upon his return, an airline official told AFP.
Or that he could get back into the locked cockpit:
    The pilot eventually busted into the cockpit and safely landed the Bombardier CRJ-100, but not before alarming some 50 passengers who watched him bang on the door and talk frantically with the cockpit through an onboard telephone for several minutes, according to local reports.
I think Big Oil set this all up to make people drive more.


Comments:
Oh my gosh! Yes, this is yet another reason to never fly if you can drive.
 



Post a Comment

<< Home
 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."