Tuesday, June 21, 2005
 
Howard Dean Ducks the Question
Not a refutation: Dick Cheney says:
    "I've never been able to understand his appeal. Maybe his mother loved him, but I've never met anybody who does. He's never won anything, as best I can tell," Cheney said in an interview on Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes."
Howard Dean responds:
    Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean, responding to criticism from the vice president, said he doesn't "care if Dick Cheney likes my mother or not."
Um, the only aspersion Dick Cheney cast against Mrs. Dean was that she might have loved Howard Dean. That's hardly an insult against Mrs. Dean, no matter how the press or Howard Dean want to portray it.


Comments:
Well, it IS fairly insulting to say about someone "You love Howard Dean"

Personally, I consider those "fighting words" :-)
 



I would agree with you, kjohns, but let's look at the format: Hannity and Colmes, which might as well be an entertainment program and not a substantive forum for talking about anything important.
 



Post a Comment

<< Home
 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."