Monday, January 24, 2005
 
Unleash the Dogs of Irony

Christian Slater explains why he loves London in a story in the Times of London, December 12, 2004:
    I like the fact that there’s no gun culture here but I don’t necessarily feel safer. There’s a frisson in London that’s similar to Los Angeles or New York, a sense that something might happen at any moment, and I really appreciate that. If I was moving for safety’s sake, I’d head for somewhere like Vancouver, but I enjoy living in a country that’s a bit raw. In America there’s a real sense of danger right now, a sense that lightning might strike at any time; it’s not attractive. I prefer the edginess I find in London.
Christian Slater is attack with an edgy weapon in London, January 2005:
    American actor Christian Slater has escaped a knife attack after a performance of his show in London's West End.
Well, at least he's safe from George W. Bush's America and its gun culture.


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."