Thursday, January 06, 2005
 
Roeper Responds

In his column today, Richard Roeper responds to respondents:
    Apparently, Republicans aren't the most introspective people in the world. In a column earlier this week, I asked them not to contact me -- but to ask themselves if they would have criticized Bill Clinton if he had been as indecisive as President Bush was last week in reacting to the tsunami.

    Within hours of the column appearing, at least 200 Bush-backers e-mailed or called me to react (often with obscenities and name-calling) to an item in which I specifically requested that they not contact me.

    Hilarious.
I mentioned this story before, and let's recap Roeper's exact words on this matter:
    To my Republicans friends:
So the people he wrote him are Republicans, but not his friends. Although I can't imagine he has many Republican friends, I'll bet it's a fairly exclusive group, and they probably didn't say a word.


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."