Thursday, September 02, 2004
 
PachyBlogging Day4, Part LX

So it ends.

This is the first convention I've watched. I am sorry I didn't see the Democrat convention this year so I could have more personal compare-and-contrast details, but perhaps in four years I'll remember to pay more attention. If I can remember this resolution tomorrow, when I have pulled the shades and crawl into this office to complete a work day.

I endorse George W. Bush for president, for what it's worth; I don't know whom I might convince to vote for him. The best I can hope, I suspect, is to inspire someone who would lean in that direction but who would normally be to lazy to vote.

Perhaps one day, I can attend a national convention, not as a blogger, but as a delegate from my home state. Some of this will depend on the loosening of the social conservatism of the Republican Party, and some will depend upon whether they have an open bar.

Thanks for stopping by. God bless you, and may God bless America.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog inanity, already in progress.


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."