Tuesday, September 21, 2004
 
Hanging with Malkin

Yeah, I am down with the whole cam locking thing, as I spent far too much of my evening assembling a new pressboard file cabinet. Sure, it's a step above Sauder and it's a nice shade of cherry (until it's a nice shade of cherry scarred into dappled beauty of revealed pressboard), but come on, it's the hot dog of wood with painted plastic relish.

I don't want to dwell on the fact that Michelle Malkin has a home office done in pressboard; cripes, I was hoping to escape into the rarified world of furniture that will last to be antiques, made of real wood, and not just pine or maple. But if she cannot escape it by becoming a prized public intellectual, successful columnist, best selling author, and glamourous IMAO t-shirt model, what hope have I?


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."