Thursday, September 02, 2004
 
Barack Obama: LIAR!!!

Listening to KMOX while I folded laundry, I caught a couple minutes of Charlie Brennan's talk with Barack Obama, candidate for senator in Illinois, and I have discovered he is a LIAR!!!

He offhandedly asserted the following:
  • That health care costs for average Ill-annoyans is rising every month.

  • That anyone in southern Ill-annoy can understand long term employment trends.
If you factor in that health care costs for a number of Ill-annoy voters are not increasing (because they're dead), and that insurance premiums for many employers' plans only increase annually, it's clear that he's a fearmonger. Also, if you find one person in southern Ill-annoy that doesn't interpret statistics, you've refuted his second point.

In the proud tradition of Al Franken, whose tome I am currently reading, this makes Barack Obama a LYING LIAR who tells LIES!!!

I think I am getting this professional partisan flack thing down. Hey, coaches from the bigs, contact me at stlbrianj@hotmail.com and I will deploy the the shrill written equivalent of the blink tag for you.

Also, anyone can tell Barack Obama is not a politician from Wisconsin; he doesn't even have a first name for a first name.


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."