Thursday, June 10, 2004
 
Warm Spittle for the Freshly-Turned Earth

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Sylvester Brown, Jr., says:
    It's wrong to speak ill of the dead.
He then goes on to bury Reagan, not to praise him, and speaks ill of his policies and contributions to the world and the United States. Somehow, he villifies McDonalds inappropriately and I guess blames Reagan for modern America's victim culture, well, no, he blames Reagan for leaving sharp objects and soft, tasty Big Macs lying around for sheepish citizens to consume in bulk. Or something.

This guy has a full time position as a newspaper columnist.

I'd blame Reagan for that, but unlike Sylvester Brown, Jr., I listen to my elders (excepting newspaper columnists) , and I wouldn't mean it.

 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."