Saturday, May 01, 2004
 
Who Says Finance Is Boring?

A couple years ago, I invested in some IBI (Intimate Brands, Incorporated), which was Victoria's Secret. I liked it so much, I bought into the company, werd.

Now it's part of LTD (Limited Brands), but I am still enthusiastic about the company.

I mean, dammit, man, they put pictures of women wearing lingerie into the annual report!

I think there's numbers and stuff in it, too, between the pictures. Some words, too, but hey! Tyra Banks!

Updated: I originally wrote women wearing lingerie into the annual report and have amended it to acknowledge it's really only pictures thereof. Heaven knows, I would have gotten into trouble with the SEC, not to mention my wife, were I to insinuate LTD sends actual models to its stockholders. Thank you, that is all.


 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."