Sunday, May 02, 2004
 
On Chris White's List

As some of you know, I enjoy Chris White's Top Five List, and I am a paying member of Club Top Five.

So it's with great honor that I was awarded the number nine spot on a recent Club 5 list for the topic "The Top 16 Celebrity Contributions to Humanity". My entry:
    9. Kim Basinger and Angelina Jolie -- Showed society that girls with unsightly, overweight lips can lead normal, healthy lives.
Oh, yeah, it's the equivalent of the Internet Pulitzer for humor. To read the whole list, go to Top Five and plunk down a couple bucks for membership. Unlike some Internet people, I won't post or rebroadcast copyright information, even things compiled from Internet serfs by overlord Chris White who exploit unpaid minions for to generate his own wealth. Of course, I'm not bitter, because I'm just a Club 5 member who got lucky; I'm not a contributor.

 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."