Sunday, May 16, 2004
 
More Civil Rights Every Day

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch approvingly reports:
    The mother of accused serial killer Maury Travis, whose bizarre hanging death in the St. Louis County Justice Center was ruled a suicide, filed a suit Friday against the county, the architects who designed the jail and the contractors who built it.

    The federal suit by Sandra Travis Harden claims her son's civil rights were violated by negligence and building flaws while he was supposed to be on a suicide watch after his arrest in June 2002 on federal charges involving two kidnappings.
Her boy killed himself, but his civil rights were violated because the government did not restrict him enough so that he could not kill himself.

Don't dwell on it too long, gentle reader, for it might cause your head to explode, and I don't want to violate your civil rights by not preventing you from being informed.

At which time, I guess, your survivors could sue my family, the makers of the components within my computer, my Internet Service Provider, blogger, and the company that built the comfortable chair in which I am sitting. Also, to spare the company litigation, I would like to point out I am not drinking a delicious Guinness at this time.


Comments:
What ever happened to Sandra Travis Harden's lawsuit? I've looked and can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

Patience
2-18-2008
 



Post a Comment

<< Home
 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."