Tuesday, April 20, 2004
 
Easter Egg

Spoons has come clean and has admitted:
    For some reason which is quite unfathomable to me, certain sections of the blogosphere are all abuzz over the question of whether coed blogger, "Hot Abercrombie Chick," might really be a a dude.

    I'm not sure why this really matters,, but since it apparently does to some people, I feel I owe my readers a confession. I'm not actually a 32-year-old cranky male lawyer in central Illinois. I'm actually a 65-year-old widow and retired plus-size lingerie model from Butte, Montana.

    And my supposed wife "Laura" is actually just a raccoon that I sometimes see in my backyard. I think she's trying to steal the birdseed I put out.
As a matter of full disclosure, I must too explain the source of the text you see here.

    This blog generated by Documatic 3000 Libertarian Blog Plug-In.

    LBPI renders real-time, current event feedback generated by algorithms that scour RSS feeds, content aggregators, and news sites for certain keywords and provide correct responses to keywords within the content.

    For example, LBPI reliably provides the following post responses:

    KeywordResponse
    Eminent DomainThe gummint is stripping people of our assets, flying in the face of sacred property rights!
    TaxesThe gummint is stripping people of our hard-earned money, flying in the face of sacred property rights and fiscal responsibility!
    JewelJewel rox!
    Ayn RandAyn Rand rox!
    George W. BushGeorge W. Bush rox compared to John Kerry.
    <end of post marker reached>Thank you, that is all.

    As the Documatic 3000 extensible architecture is proven in field tests such as this, look for an IPO soon.

Thank you, that is all.

 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."