Wednesday, April 14, 2004
 
Bob Rybarcyzk Sings the Blues

Bob Rybarcyzk has a new chant for the Kiel Center:

    Let's go ahead and get one thing out of the way: the Blues will never win the Cup in our lifetimes.

    Whew. Boy, it feels good to get that off of my chest.

    Let me say it again. The Blues will never win the Cup in our lifetimes.

    Anyone who knows me knows that this is what I say any time the words "Blues" and "Stanley Cup" come up in conversation. It's not that I'm particularly knowledgeable about hockey or am smarter than anyone else. (I think I've proven that fact time and again in this space.) I'm just fairly certain that I'm right.
Unfortunately, I am somewhat more familiar with the Blues, and I agree.

Of course, I can entirely foresee the league collapsing with an extended lockout next year, so this year might be the last chance the Blues get to win anything.

 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."