Thursday, January 29, 2004
 
Don't Give My Opponents Ideas

Fark links to a story which I find personally very frightening: Tempers Flare During 'Taboo' Board Game.
    The party game wasn't the only thing taboo. Three men were arrested on felony charges after a game of Taboo went awry at a Conway home.

    Officers were called to the home Sunday after two men threatened others with guns because they were losing the game, in which one teammate gives clues about certain subject matter, but using certain words is taboo.
Sorry, guys, I know I can be unsufferable when I play this game because I am Olympian and you're all Little League, but there's no need to draw down on me.

True story:

Clue: "She was a historical figure...."
Brian J. Answer: "Joan of Arc. Next, please. Come on, we're on a deadline here."

Putting a couple of slugs in me is the only way to stop me at Taboo. Better make them high caliber, because a .22 or .38's not going to shut me up.

 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."