Tuesday, August 26, 2003
 
This Story Could Have Saved Walter's Eyebrow

My single reader, and by "single reader" I mean you, Tulsa, the sole bachelor amongst us, listen up! AskMen.com's got an important story that gives you the signs she's flrting with you. If only I had seen this earlier.

You see, when I was younger and single, I finally gave up trying to figure out if women were interested in me. Of course, I am a sexy man, as I well know, but I discovered that some women, frequently the ones I was interested in, did not agree. So I never honed my instincts to actually uncover when a woman was actively recognizing my sexy manliness. As I said, I gave up trying. Instead, I told my friends who had a clue to give me a sign if some woman was actually paying me that sort of attention. Scratch your right eyebrow, I said.

So I invited this hot chick I met on the Internet to a poetry open mike in U. City one Sunday night, and a couple of my buddies came along. Not so that I noticed, being I was so into this woman. Next morning, I wondered aloud whether this woman might be interested in little old sexy man me. My cohort Walter says, "Man, you see I don't have any eyebrow left."

I guess he was right. She is interested in me.

 
To say Noggle, one first must be able to say the "Nah."